Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

L is for Levi

I just got back from Erin's baby shower ! It was adorable! Her mom, Joann and sister, Megan are the best hostesses ever. They did such a great job with the little jungle theme and the food was delicious! Everything about this shower was just adorable!
I got to be a part of the shower just a little by designing the invites, thank you cards, and a coffee mug gift. Super fun project! Check out the invites below!
L is for Levi - Baby Shower Invite


Invite hanging on my fridge
 For Erin's gift I was really inspired by the song "Baby of Mine".  I hear it over and over again during naptime in my preschool room and it is such a sweet song. I later found out it is from the Disney movie, Dumbo. Sooooo I took my favorite verse of the song and made a print for her nursery. I think I will sell these on Etsy too. I will change colors and letter block according to what the customer wants. I know I would want this for my future nursery.....(sigh) maybe someday. :)

Baby of Mine Nursery Print


Framed Baby of Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment