Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Good Golly, Miss Molly is Getting Married!

So as my title states, Miss Molly is getting married too! Let me tell you, everyone I know is getting married! I love being a part of these special times in my friends' lives.

My friend, Rylee (ryleegrover.blogspot.com) is planning the party, which will be fantabulous because Rylee is an awesome party planner. Anyways, I have been waiting for these invites to show up in my mailbox so I can blog about them! I love the way these turned out.

So when I got started on these I stalked Molly's blog to get some inspiration. This design is completely inspired by her post about her Wedding Party Proposal(developingapattern.com/2012/03/08/wedding-party-proposal) and her engagement picture.

I absolutely love the color scheme and small details. In my head it totally sums up Molly's personality. It is vintagey-chic and fun, just like her. Haha. Rylee did a nice touch adding the mixer stamp to the envelope and the recipe cards! We make a killer team. Go us! :)
Front and Back - Molly's Bridal Shower Invites

Yes that is a Christmas card hanging next to the invite :)

Rylee's touch of cuteness

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to be one of the lucky ones to receive this invitation in the mail! It is gorgeous. And then to find the blog of the designer. ... Bonus! I adore your work, Stephanie, and I am anxious to see more.

    ReplyDelete